As we start the new year, the greatest gift most want to receive is a beautiful smile. Dr. Brian Hockel and Dr. Rebecca Jardine are pleased to provide custom-made dental veneers to create the flawless smile you desire. Dental veneers are a premier cosmetic dentistry service that offers many smile-enhancing benefits, including:
– Customizable results: Dental veneers are custom crafted to provide optimal length, size, shape, and color, and you can receive a veneer for one tooth or several veneers to complete your smile.
– Natural smile appearance: Your veneers can be shaded to the natural color of your teeth and look just like your original tooth, but without the unwanted cosmetic flaws.
– Closed tooth gaps: If you have large spaces and gaps between some of your teeth, dental veneers can cover these gaps for a more aesthetic smile.
– Whiter teeth: Veneers can be shaded lighter than your natural teeth for a brighter look and cover deeply stained or discolored teeth.
– Straighter smile: If you have teeth that are mildly crooked, dental veneers can make your smile look more aligned.
– Tooth repair: Teeth that have suffered damages such as chips, fractures, or heavy wear can be fortified and protected by veneers.
– Greater durability: Despite being discreet and thin, dental veneers are extremely durable.
We look forward to helping you achieve a fantastic smile that you will be proud to show off in holiday photos! If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hockel or Dr. Jardine, please call 925-478-7776. Our team will gladly help you determine if your best smile is with dental veneers at our dental office in Walnut Creek, CA.