We welcome you to our office as a new patient! We would be happy to see you for a complete examination and necessary X-rays or imaging – or simply to check and help you with a specific concern you may have.Schedule an appointment or call us today at 925-705-4055.
If you do not live close by, please feel free to take advantage of our Long Distance Consultation option.
for Orthodontics, Orthotropics, TMD, Airway or Sleep Apnea Treatment
If you do not live close enough to our office to come for a personal consultation, it’s possible to do a “Long Distance Consultation.” We offer this service both for patients and other doctors. This is a phone or Skype call to discuss preliminary treatment options. More definitive recommendations may require additional records and an exam, but much can be assessed by reviewing adequate imaging. Here’s what is needed:
- Email or write to us your specific questions or concerns. Also let us know the best phone number, time and day to contact you.
- Orthodontic photographs, a gallery view showing four views of the face (lips relaxed closed, smiling, profile and profile smiling) and five views of the teeth (front, left, right, occlusal upper and occlusal lower).
- Panoramic X-Ray
- Cephalometric X-Ray (Lateral headfilm)
- Please fill out new patient information and health history here.
- Any previous records, photographs or x-rays showing previous treatment may be helpful. Images of your jaw joint or CT images may also be a help.
Email your records to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send them by mail to 2651 Oak Grove Rd., Walnut Creek, CA. Records and photographs will not be returned, so send copies. Email is best.
There is a $300 fee for the Long Distance Consultation. Please send a check payable to Brian Hockel, DDS, or call us to arrange payment by credit card. When payment has been made and records have been received, Dr. Hockel will review your information and contact you. The Long Distance Consultation will be limited to 30 minutes.